An oil vape pen is a rechargeable battery-powered device allowing you to inhale aromatic substances. It replicates the smoking experience, but it does it more healthily, as there is no burning involved. Instead, you inhale thick vapors that look and feel like smoke. The oil pen is cylindrical and pocket-sized, so it is portable.
Showing 1–12 of 21 results
What is an Oil Vape Pen?
The CBD oil vape pen can take specific substances based on the user’s preferences. For example, you can use it with essential oils designed explicitly for inhaling, whether they are based on CBD or nicotine. The liquid comes in multiple strengths as well as different aroma and combos when it comes to nicotine.
Some pens are disposable, while others are rechargeable. Simultaneously, some of them are activated by a button, while others require nothing but the inhalation. The operating principle of a vape pen for oil is relatively simple to understand. A coil heats the liquid and transforms it into thick vapors, which are then inhaled.
How Do Vape Pens For Oil Work?
Some vape pens for oil are draw-activated. Simply puff and inhale. They cannot be turned on or off – they are easy to use, but functionality and features are limited. Push button pens involve pressing a button while inhaling. They also allow lots of adjustments. For instance, you can adjust the voltage output and increase the strength. They consist of three different parts.
- Mouthpiece – this part is what you use to inhale from a vape oil pen. There are more types of mouthpieces out there. Almost every CBD oil vape pen starter kit comes with a few different options, including cylindrical and flat mouthpieces. Cylindrical mouthpiece allows a stronger drag.
- Battery – the bigger the oil vape pen is, the bigger its battery capacity will be. The battery capacity tells you how much you can use the pen before having to recharge it. It does not affect the actual vaping experience, though.
- Cartridge – this is where the oil goes. Almost every oil vape pen kit comes with at least one cartridge. Sometimes, these cartridges are refillable, which means cost-efficiency. Other times, they must be replaced, but they tend to cost more than liquid oils.
Choosing an Oil Vape Pen – What To Look at
There are a few different considerations to keep in mind when buying an oil vape pen.
- Size – be it the size of the cartridge or the size of the battery, bigger is better. You would not have to charge it every few hours, not to mention refilling the cartridge.
- Adjustability – a little adjustability will help, as you can work on how intense the throat hit is. You can make this experience perfect if you can adjust it.
- Cartridges – refillable cartridges are more cost-efficient. When they must be replaced, one or two cartridges will cost you as much as a small bottle of oil, so it is worth refilling.
- Budget – the cheapest options are not really the best. Middle options from brands like HoneyStick and KandyPens will provide excellent value for money.