Vape juices for electronic cigarettes are like petrol and diesel for vehicles. To keep it simple, no matter how advanced your electronic cigarette is, it will never be able to fulfill its purpose and work without vape juice.
To a beginner, e juices are all about flavors. Each brand has its own formula to replicate a flavor, but things go further than that. For example, a certain e juice may have a particular concentration, not to mention the nicotine strength.
Showing 1–12 of 586 results
What is vape juice?
E-juices are made in a few different ways, depending on the brand or manufacturer. Different e-juice manufacturers have different recipes, but it is worth noting that some ingredients are common and less likely to change.
Generally speaking, e-liquids consist of water, flavors (food grade), the nicotine strength (which can also be zero) and PG (propylene glycol) or VG (vegetable glycerin). Some brands may use both PG and VG in different concentrations.
What are PG and VG and how to use them?
The e-liquid is heated by the atomizer and pushed to its boiling point. It is almost instant. The e liquid turns into vapor then, which you inhale. Lots of vapors will create a thick cloud that replicates smoke.
- VG – Vegetable glycerin in e liquids is sweet and thick. It brings in cloud of vapors, but it also stimulates the taste and makes it feel a bit sweet. The sweetness will not be noticed, as most flavors are sweet anyway.
- PG – Propylene glycol in juices is thinner and does not really have a taste. It is more appropriate for avid smokers, as it offers a more intense throat hit. It also comes with a slightly higher sensitivity rate, so not everyone might be able to use it.
If you are new to vaping, start with a 50/50 juice and try it out. You can make adjustments later on. If you want a more intense throat hit, go with a 30/70 VG/PG vape juice. If you want softer smoke, go in the other direction – 70/30 VG/PG vape juice.
How to choose a vape juice
Going with a reputable brand ensures that you get a quality product, a proper aroma that actually replicates the original thing, and good ingredients. Brands like Naked, Black Note (If you’re a big fan of tobacco taste), Beard Vape, and Pachamama are currently some of the top-rated names out there.
Nicotine strength – choose it with your needs in mind. If you smoke over 20 cigarettes a day, go with the highest strength. The medium one is for mild and regular smokers, while the lightest option is for occasional smokers.
- Flavor – if you do not like it, you will not use the vape juice, no matter how qualitative it is.
- PG and VG – PG is more flavorful and weaker, while VG is sweeter and more powerful in terms of smoke.
- Price – many vape juice brands provide deals for larger bottles or even multiple small bottles, so try to find a special offer or a bundle.